Friday 16 April 2010

Sarah Brown 5th Toe



Sarah Brown (wife of current Prime Minister) has had her feet papped! (picture BAPS media)


Digiti Minimi Quinti Varus (DMQV) is a condition of the 5th toe she was born with and is simply a slight distortion of the smallest toe so it is short and sits on top of the 4th toe.
At worse it is problematic in shoes but can cause corns and callus that can be painful.
Mostly people seek an opinion due to the appearance.


Surgery if requested is a tendon lengthening and plastic surgery incision to get the toe back down to ground level although it is never "normal" after this.


1 comment:

  1. You're not alone! I have the same "disease." My girlfriend tells me its cute and she probably wouldn't date me if I didn't have DMQV. She's definitely using me for the toe.

    ReplyDelete